Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Clean your slate

This early Springlike morning I am getting ready to head to a very talented doctor who is going to remove the residual affects of chasing after the sun in my youth. The existence of this skin cancer is a reminder of something from my past. Today I have the opportunity to put that memory of overindulgence behind me and start with a clean slate.....or at least a clean patch of skin.
We have the opportunity to do this each day with every area of our lives. Who we are today is simply who we were not who we are. The decisions you make today will determine who you will become. Clean your own slate and begin developing the masterpiece that is YOU.
Don't let any negative circumstances today deter you from reaching your God given potential.

Here's to the doctor's steady hand and the elimination of those pesky cancer cells.

To your incredible life!

No comments:

Post a Comment